Friday, May 8, 2009

I Love You Ryanair


As this beauty of an airline has served me so well on all my trips across Europe I felt it deserved its very own post, these guys have been good to me. And I also think that Ryanair is the safest airline in the world. Why? because its so unsafe, potential hijackers can't run the risk that they'll crash before they get their chance. Either that, or they don't want to spend their last moments alive cramped into a seat with about as much leg room as one of those American yellow school buses (take my word for it, those bus seats are close), whilst being entertained by 3 rows of drunken European football hooligans. This taxi of the sky definitely sees some diverse clientele but I love it, and with the likes of my last fare of NZ$1, no taxes, I'm far from complaining. Cheers guys! See you soon..

No comments: