Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Final Final Post (this time I'm serious)

Well there's really no reason for me to write - or you to read for that matter - this post, except for the fact that now my blog has finished at a crisp 50 posts. So woo! 50 Posts! (the legitimacy of all of which, is not open to discussion).

But to make it at least somewhat relevant, I have a stat.. I was gifted this book '1000 places to see before you die' in Easter and have calculated that after gracing 28 countries I'm 7% of the way there! Given that over 7% of my life has already passed it's clear that I have some catching up to do, but hey that's what ridiculously large lists are all about. So bring on the next 927.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well Done G, glad the book made it on here. 7% and only a baby really, you've got the rest of your life to see the rest and add in a few extras. Glad you're home safe and sound, Michelle x